- Start: October 24, 2021 5:00 pm
- End: October 24, 2021 6:30 pm
The Olive Maude Clarke Memorial Scholarship is dedicated to supporting and
promoting the achievement of academic excellence, community service and spiritual connectedness of Black students (ages 18-30 years), through an annual scholarship program. Application is open to eligible Black Students of African Descent currently in attendance or accepted into post-secondary studies in Canada or Jamaica.
CONTRIBUTIONS to the Olive Maude Clarke Memorial Scholarship Fund can be made:
● By email transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Olive Maude Clarke Memorial Scholarship)
● By PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/ecamponline (Attn: Olive Maude Clarke Memorial Scholarship)
● By mail: ATTENTION: Dr. Leroy Clarke, 51 Queen Street East, Suite 2, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6W 2A7.